- You have to register for the event here. You will receive the compulsory transponder (a deposit must be paid in cash) also during the registration.
8th May: 7:00 - 8:15
9th May: 7:00 - 8:15
2 and 3 Catering
-The breakfast, the lunch and refreshments will be served here.
Breakfast day 1 and day 2: 7:30 - 9:00
Lunch day 1 and day 2: 13:00 - 14:00
4 Test bikes
- You can take your test bike from here after you finished the test bike briefing at the test ride meeting point 20 minutes before your test ride.
5 Test ride meeting point
- You have to attend at the briefing 20 minutes prior to your test ride appointment.
- You can change tyres here.
- The dinner will be served here between 18:30 and 20:00 (only on day 1).
Rider briefing (compulsory for all riders) is in front of box 1 an 2 on both days at 8:30.