Dear RR Days Fan,
The registration for this year's event is now open! Thank you very much for your patience!
For the participation at BMW RR Days please follow the changed registration process:
- Register yourself at http://www.bmw-motorrad-trackdays.com/registrationEN.html and click on the activation link in the e-mail you receive (please check your Spam folder if you cannot see the registration e-mail in your Inbox). If you already have a registration you can start with the next point.
- Go to https://www.eybis.com/loginEN.html and sign in. Go to: http://www.eybis.com/brno2018 and click on 'BOOK now'
Login with your name and password and go to: http://www.eybis.com/brno2017 -->
- Choose your day: 9th, 10th or 9-10th of May
- Choose your group (A, B, C, D) according to your racetrack experience (A is the fastest group) and click on 'Book'
- Choose HP4 Race Experience for 250 EUR additional cost if you are in Group A or B and would like to test the HP4 Race. Fill in the missing information and select a number for your bike (give company name and VAT No. if you need the invoice for a company for example), select your T-shirt size and click SAVE DATA
- On the payment page please choose your credit card type
- Please proceed with the payment
- You will receive a confirmation on the screen and by e-mail
- If you would like to test the BMW S 1000 RR at the event go to MY PAGE section at www.eybis.com
- Under 'My bookings click on 'Book' next to 'Test bike sessions'
- Choose your bike (normal or reverse gear shifting) and click on 'Book' next to the time which you prefer (if you have registered for 2 days you have to decide which day you would like to test the RR)
- You will get a confirmation on the screen and by e-mail.
See you at Brno!
RR Days Team